Designing and building of businesses;
Management strategies (Strategic and Operational; and
Shelf Companies (Building and management of)
We do reporting on your financial structure and give you the information in professional format to see the actual and true status of your business. Guided by a Financial Manager, the reports are true and reflect the information obtained from the sources you provide us with accurately and
comprehensively. We use the following methods to show it;
• Acid test ratio: With this we take into account that not all current assets can be turned into cash quickly. With this we adjust the current ratio to eliminate current assets that are easily converted into cash such as inventory. Using this vs the benchmark we can determine the
liquidity of your business.
• We calculate the debtors collection period. We look at the time it takes customers to settle their accounts and indicate whether they are being allowed reasonable credit terms.
• Creditors payment period: This is similar to the debtors collection period, but it indicates whether the business is taking full advantage of the credit available. We thus look at the time it takes the business to settle its trade debts.
• We do give/do an inventory turnover period, looking at whether your business has too much cost tied up in inventory.
• Profitability ratios: Using this we display whether your business is making acceptable profits.We look at your Gross Profit Margin, Net Profit Margin and Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Equity (ROE).
Financial Structure Ratio: The structure of your business refers to the method of financing the assets of the business. Business assets are either financed by owners equity or debt, or a combination of the two. Risk is directly related to the financial leverage. In other words, the greater the level of debt, the greater the risk. You need to establish a balance between risk and return for this we look at your Debt Ratio and Debt Equity Ratio. The higher your Debt Ratio, the higher the financial risk of your business. With the Debt Equity Ratio we measure the extent to which debt is covered by owner's equity and the extend of the leverage.
By employing and delivering these extra services your experience with us as a client is not average nor standard. We go above the average and deliver services and information/reports based on the accounting that other compnies do not do. With our information you have a sound and clear
understanding of your company's stake and financial position. This is information will be to your advantage when you apply for a contract/tender/financing as it shows the position of your business and its ability to meet the requirements. We above all can also do project forecasting detailing profitability and time-frames in terms of cost of labour and quality of labour required by the project and present them with comprehensive reports and calculations.
Therefore we look at and give reports on the following areas of your business:
• Financial Efficiency
• Shareholder Return
These reports and information is created and presented in the planning of your business as well as when you with to apply for funding from any bank, angel investor, or government institution/department that give grants, funding, financing.
• Liquidity: Is the business able to meet its short-term and long term obligations when they
fall due? Does the business generate adequate cash?
• Gearing: Does the business require additional finances? What level of risk is the business
exposed to based on the source of finance?
• Financial efficiency: Is the business efficiently using its resources? Is the business
adequately managing its working capital?
• Profitability: Is the business making adequate profit
• Shareholder return: Are the shareholders gaining adequate returns on their investment in
These points of information and more is what we make available to you when we do a report on your business.